Translate

Thursday, June 14, 2012

TGP CRAZY CYCLING!

Banner 2 468 x 60
TGP is now back in full force.
All subscriptions had been updated.
Since the completion of the updates
yesterday, crazy cycling of matrix
had occurred.
I cycled Level 1, Level 2, & Level 3.
The number of Matrix cycled:
Level 1 Matrix #81
Level 2 Matrix #40
Level 3 Matrix #8
TGP members are no longer allowed 
to post earnings online.
Total amount earned can no longer
be posted online.
So if you want to find out
the exact amount,
please refer to the compensation
plan listed in the TGP Tab above.
This change in the TOS
is due to FTC (Federal Trade Commission)
strict rule on Income Claims
as it will be a form of enticement.
All I can say is the cycling yesterday
and today made a lot of members happy
including me!

2 comments:

  1. CAN I BEGIN TO SUBMIT ID DOCUMENTS NOW?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kuntal,

      Thanks for visiting and following my blog. An email update will be sent out when it's time to submit all I.D. documents. I will post it here once I get those updates.

      Delete