Translate

Friday, June 22, 2012

Blog Write Up

This blog is for informational purposes only. I disbursed information here to the best of my knowledge. Dishonesty and any fraudulent activity is not the purpose of this blog. It is the readers responsibility to read the latest update or write up. Reading old posting will have old, outdated information.  I do not make corrections on old posting as it will be like covering a crime by going back and undoing them. Instead, I make updates as it comes.
Hope these clears up everything for all my readers. I created this blog when I got inspired by a new blogger back then and I came to love it and knowing that I have followers and readers. I would like to thank all my readers and I hope you keep coming back to read my blog. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rochie,
    I think you always serve the best income opportunities for the reader. I personally like your blog and follow it all time to get news of new earning sites. So keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kuntal!
    It inspired me more to write on this blog for followers and readers like you. I will do my best to give honest information and opinion. Again, thank you.

    ReplyDelete