Translate

Thursday, June 28, 2012

MESSAGE FROM TGP STAFF

TGP
The Golden Path
Just be patient, TGP will be back online soon.

Who am I? Who are we?

A question often wondered!

What does it take to have an extraordinary life?

My life presents itself each and every day, as the present.

I have the extraordinary presence to be able to create each day, from nothing; and a future of my own design from which to live into. A future informed by the past, but not limited by the past.

I am free to live my life, powerfully.

I am an Australian. I am one with my wife. I am a leader in my private and business life. I am results driven. I am humble. I love the earth as guardian for future generations and the world. I am my word.

To many individuals, there are two worlds out there.
1. The Downward Spiral. I know! I have been there too!
2. A World of Possibility. This is where I live!

When I speak to people, I know when they are ready to be the best that they can be. A time for action. You cannot learn anything unless you have made mistakes. And losing is part of winning.

I am committed to bringing transformation to all walks of life in the world. To having wars end and then not start again. To bringing peace and unconditional love to all who endure this life.

Transformation happens when we shift our view of the world; when we see that we have been hiding, not participating, not enjoying, not loving, not been taking risks and have been sitting in the back row of our lives, for most of our lives.

The question is: Who do we want to be? And who do we want to be during the journey?

I am who I am, now! 

This IS my journey!

William Shakespeare once said, All the world is a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances, and one man in his time plays many parts.

Recently, I retired.

I retired from all of my past business activities. I no longer wake up in the morning wondering how the day will go; my thoughts driven by my experiences of yesterday.

I retired, so that I can focus all of my energy on creating an abundant lifestyle, so that I can live life financially free during my retirement with my wonderful family!

I am committed to having my friends and colleagues share that abundance - so that their lives Sing.

I am committed that each and every new member of The Golden Path are fully conscious of who they are for me and for our team. That they experience having been served and are acknowledged for what they do in return, no matter how little or how much.

I am just one cog inside of an extraordinary team of individuals. All of whom are committed to serving each and every Member of The Golden Path.

Our Leaders Stan Jensen and Jason Hall represent everything that I am, and everything that you are, as Remarkable and Extraordinary Members of The Golden Path.

You will have noticed The Golden Paths absence from the internet during past recent days, and  it would not be unreasonable for you, as financial members of The Golden Path, to have been concerned during this period. And who would blame you? We are after all mere human beings. We are all the same. And where we tend to live is from within our thoughts and feelings. Some of you may be feeling hurt, let down, concerned, worried, perhaps feeling betrayed and embarrassed for yourself and your friends,  angry or confused;  whilst others of you are content in the trust that you have in The Golden Path managements ability to keep our boat afloat!

We get it completely! And we stand beside you in your thoughts and feelings.  

So! This is The Thing!!

NOTHING IS WRONG! We have taken the actions that we have taken, to protect YOU, our Extraordinary and Remarkable Members. You are foremost in OUR thoughts and feelings! And we invite every one of you, even those of you who are right now sitting on the fence, to take your place on the field, in the most important game you will ever play, as you return to working YOUR business on The Golden Path!  to financial freedom.

The site will return very soon! So there is no time like the present to motivate your teams and your new referrals to open accounts with their chosen payment processors and fund them with cleared funds so that there will be little delay when we come back on line.

We are committed to working for the betterment of this enterprise, on the basis of, Whatever It Takes!

This is who we are!

The Golden Path!
29th June 2012 at 10:00 AM.   Adelaide. South Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment