Translate

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Online Updates

EVBusiness
Site is finally down and Admin had run off with members funds.
"please send me an email with your username if you have joined me in this program"
After posting the FSA Alert online on forums and blogs,  
EVBusiness yesterday was shot down by admin and took all members money.

Great lessons to take for future programs claiming to be legit. 
MoneyForShare
Admin does not reply to support ticket and changes password on your account the day before your plan expire.  It pays the daily plan but once you start testing the longer plan "3 day/7 day/10 play", you will not be able to access your account when it's pay time.  
My first withdrawal request on the daily plan was done the day before my 3 day plan expire.  I was never paid and I can't access my account.  No reply from Admin.
BEWARE!  It is still paying to monitors but this site is a BIG SCAM!
Investpooler
I have taken this out of my site.  I only tested the hourly plan and I did get paid, but with this  kind of program this will SCAM anytime soon.  BEWARE of signing up multiple account in one single IP Address.  If there are two or more people in your household that signs up with this program, and obviously you will have the same IP address, the  admin will suspend your account for 60  days.  My aunt who came over to my house and signed up was suspended for 60 days.  I sent email to support saying that 60 days is way too long and how long will this program be around.  No  reply  from Admin and it does not send you a refund. So this Admin can amass a lot of money for suspending an account for 6o days without refund.  This program was started in Jan. 5, 2012 running now for 38  days.  Let's see how long this one will last until it will SCAM.  

No comments:

Post a Comment