Translate

Friday, February 17, 2012

HAPPY ANNIVERSARRY!


JBP's(JustBeenPaid)
JSS-TRIPLER
Celebrates its 1 Year in Online
Business today.
Time really flies and not all program like this can last this long.  It is growing strong daily with 175,542 members continuing to grow by nearly 3,000 new members a day. It is paying the 2% Daily Interest without fail and all Withdrawals are being paid.  It had gone to 2 RESTART, but it only made this program stronger. I had been on this program since May 2011 and gone through 2 Restart.  I am running on profit on this one with extra profit in JSS-Synergy where I cycled 5 times already giving me $300.00 extra income.  Every 4 expired Trippler are converted to 1 JSS-Synergy Matrix.  It will cycle and pay you $60 when all 6 spots are filled.  No need to sponsor to earn.  All expired triplers from Tripler Members are feed or distributed to fill the empty matrix.  It might take a while but it's extra money for all members to enjoy.  In my 9 months with JSS-Tripler - I cyled 5 times in JSS-Synergy for $300.
The stategy is to buy as many JSS-Tripler in set of 4.
Come & Join Us!
banner



No comments:

Post a Comment