Translate

Saturday, May 19, 2012

SCAM ALERT UPDATE

Please beware, scammers are still rampant online adding new programs and sending out emails, so please be vigilant.  Don't fall into their trap.  Bloggers like me post them here so the general public will be aware of it and thanks to fellow bloggers that sends warnings my way. I've stayed away in the HYIP world for a while and only concentrating on programs that have honest admin and most of all has the fear of the LORD.  This way I can sleep better at night and when I wake up, there's money in my account. Here are the following scam alert:
Email going around coming from JBP
YOU WON $100 LR !


Claim your prize following the direct link:
*****http://***sci.libertyreserve.com*******
DON'T EVER CLICK ON THAT LINK
JBP/JustBeenPaid never send this email to its members. Besides, it was sent from my other email. I have a different email that I used for JBP. Only one program knows this email and that I have an LR account. Sending this email is the admin that scam people.
New Program To Keep Away From
MidasFinance.Org
BELIEVED TO HAVE SAME ADMIN 
AND SAME PERSON SENDING EMAIL ABOVE.
Showing Certificate of Authorization???
For those doing online biz & the HYIP world, knows what program I am referring to.

No comments:

Post a Comment