Translate

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Earning Update

Earnings from Cycled Ad Pack:  $167.00
Earnings from 100% Commission:  $164.00
Total Earnings:  $331.00
Total Program Funding:  $ 185.00
Profit:  $146.00
and counting...

Fast Start Bonus Earnings:  $30.00
Referral Bonus Earnings:  $46.80
Total Cycle Earnings:  $565.28
Last 10 Days of Cycle Earnings:  $115.28
10 Day Cycle Payment Hold:  $25.64
Cycle Bucket Balance:  $33.53
E-Wallet Available Balance:  $0.00
E-Wallet Total Balance:  $55.06
Total PIF(Pay It Forward) to referrals
from Balance:  $127.86

TheGoldenPath
My 4th Matrix Level 1 got filled on left & right 
today (05/05/2012).

4 comments:

  1. wealth4all sent an email about eWallet Registration and said to activate i-payout ewallet account. What is it? Is it need to activate for payout?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I-Payout is the new payment processor for W4A. An email with link should be click to activate your I-Payout account. There's a conference call on Monday about it. All members should be receiving the conference link anytime soon.

      Delete
    2. If I don't activate it any problem here because I deposit money from my alertpay

      Delete
    3. Every W4A members need to activate their I-Payout Account. Withdrawals and deposits through I-Payout only. Email message from W4A: "I-payout is the best solution for our members which will offer flexibility and ease of use while keeping the fees extremely low. You will have a true international E-Wallet with Debit card capability, multiple deposit and withdrawal options to include bank account, check, debit and even Alertpay and Solid Trust Pay !"

      Delete