Translate

Friday, January 20, 2012

Updates on SurfToTheFuture

I am posting here SurtToTheFuture's Admin Note:  I guess this is the sad part of any program that end this way.  Site had been closed and upgrade had been disabled by Admin.
**********************************
SurfToTheFuture has sadly come to an end. As much as I wish to continue and carry on with the site, on the 12th day, the site just came to halt. Upgrades have stopped to grow. I held back and waited for more than 48 hours to see if things would come back to normal but things did not improve.

No one is to be blamed for this. Surf members are now at a state where they are afraid to enter sites which are one cycle old and due to pay the after expiration plans.

I don't know if the plans I used were a big failure but it seems like, after expiration plans and only such a single upgrade plan must exist in order for a site to succeed. Daily paying plan will not work anymore. 

You may find this different from the view of many, but daily paying sites only attract hit and runners. You can't bring the good old days back by attracting members to upgrade on daily paying plans anymore.

This is in contradiction to some other admins think, as they think that daily paying sites are the IN these days. Maybe true for some cases but it will not hold strong to what it wants to be.

I want to come back, be more lively, try to reset STTF and give credits to those who gave support and upgrades (of course) . But it will take time. I do not just want to go ahead and shut the door and not be heard from ever. I do not want to whine, I know members will but its a sad reality of these sites that sometimes failure comes unexpectedly.

I will go check my email now. I was not away, I admit, I was in the background, checking the status but it did not grow any further. 

Thank you for your support. Alertpay has frozen the funds in the account just yesterday as I suppose. You can check and ask them if the funds are not intact there. The funds are there and frozen by them. I had no intention to do anything with the funds. The sad part goes to the LR side of things. The deposits there only grew by $100 since the last day I paid.

Thanks again.
John

No comments:

Post a Comment