Translate

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Earnings

I'm posting here all my programs' daily earnings status.
EVBusiness

My total Fund Deposits:  $239.50
This is an interest compounding Program, so my daily interest is added to the fund and get to earn the 2.8% interest the following day.  I funded this account on 01/07/2012 and had to wait  24 hours for it the start earning the 2.8% interest.  First interest earned was on the 8th, it had been 2 weeks or 14 days and my total Earnings is already $100.16 with is 41.82% increase on my capital.  You can choose the rate of compound, it's up to you - 100%, 90%, 80%, 75%, 50%, 25%, 10%, 5%, 1% - just set your choice.
JSS-Tripler
banner
Still waiting for ReStart to Complete, but once it's finished I will have a total of 57 JSS-Synergy Matrix.  Hopefully, I will get some cycling here and earn $60 per cycle.  In the mean time,  Tripler continues to earn the 2% Daily interest on my remaining positions which are also expiring on a daily basis.  Building up more Tripler positions.  Right now I am earning $4.00 per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment