Translate

Friday, December 7, 2012

TGIF

What a nice day to end the Weekdays
after all the hustle and bustle 
not to mention the mishaps on the net,
I can still say...
"Thank God It's Friday!"

We just had a Family Movie Night,
and my kids enjoyed watching BRAVE 
with Crescent Hotdog & Popcorn.

Don't miss out on this one!
Free to Join with $5 Sign In Bonus.
Earn $2 per Visit to your Link.
Join and Start Promoting your Link.
My Stat:
Visits: 692
US$: 15

ProfitClicking
I got credit today up to 12/05/12 earnings.
Make sure you surf at least 3 Websites
daily to get earning credit.
Surf 45 max to have a reserve
just in case you get busy
and can't surf daily.
I kind of like this one and I don't
have to worry not getting credit
for not surfing.
I decided to add more AdPack.
By the way,  I paid $10 for Upgrade.
Let's see if I can get those Panels
to cycle.  I have 1 Panel that need only
1 spot to cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment