Translate

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Program Update



I have been on this program since July 29, 2011.
Gord is one of the honest admin I've known on the net.

I had been earning here without fail.

2 PLANS

40 Easy Plan - $40.00
20 Moose Boost - $20.00

You get paid Loyalty bonus right away
in your account balance.
40 Easy Plan - $4.50
20 Moose Boost - $2.00

 For 10 Cycles Every 10 days
your account will be credited $4.50

So it's up to you how many plan you
will purchase.

To Withdraw $54 you must
purchase 1 40 Easy Plan.
To Withdraw $22 you must
purchase 1 20 Moose Boost.

ProfitClicking
I am able to Earn RC here
but my Daily Earnings has not been
updated yet.
My last credit was 12/02/2012.
One of my Ref's referral cycled its Panel
and I got credited.
My withdrawal is still pending
since October 26, 2012.
I received some amount from ProfitShift.
Of course my AdPack had been
cut to 50%.
I haven't cycled any Panels yet
and I still have adpack that are still
waiting to be converted to Panels.
Withdraw Bucket
Waiting to get a glimpse on this one
so I can request a withdraw.

No comments:

Post a Comment