Translate

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Grand Bank Club

Today, I will talk about a program that I regretted not jumping into right away.  I learned about this since May 2011 and had even communicated with the Admin.  I thought I had to learn how to play the game.  Well, there's a saying: "People will perish for lack of knowledge".  I only thought, I did not dig deeper and ask more questions.  It doesn't hurt to ask questions.  A plus for this program is the Admin:  GORD BOEHLER
Introducing: 

Grand Bank Club 

GrandBankClub is a Club where members can enter a lucrative European based Board Game called Karus or the K Game.


You don't have to learn any of this game to earn money.  This is all done for you by the admin/system.  Just relax and wait for your earnings.

Join those that have won "free" placements on the K Game worth a value of $40 and earn Loyalty Rewards plus Revenue Sharing with GBC Points by participating in the PIF Pool or "Pay It Forward" Pool of Funds.

My Earnings below in just 2 Days.
Thanks Gord!
22789July 31st Profit Share $6.4431st of Jul 2011
22780Bonus for Easy 40 Plan purchases 2 Loyalty Bonus for July 30/2011 $20 Moose Boost 20. Thank You $430th of Jul 2011
22779Loyalty Bonus for July 30/2011 $6 PIF. Thank You $0.630th of Jul 2011


1 comment:

  1. Very informative, thanks for sharing
    I do a paid for surveys site and I have made close to $3000 using this great Get Paid To Site. The amazing part is I've spent only about 6 hours a week on this site and I've earned $300 in 1 month! I can't urge you enough to try it out for yourself.
    http://freecashonline-gpt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete