Translate

Sunday, September 2, 2012

LONG OVER DUE UPDATE...

It's been a crazy week, the week before my 4 kids start school with all the preparations buying clothes, shoes, backpack, school supplies, enrollment and gearing them up to sleep early. Now finally, school had started and I thought I will have all the time to myself...guess I was wrong. I go to three different schools everyday to drop off/pick up kids then homeworks when they get home, not to mention dinner and chores. 

Anyway, it's long weekend for the Labor Holiday, so I have extra time to write this updates plus it gave me extra time to do a 2 hour Karaoke Concert at home all by myself. I haven't done this in a long time and I can't believe I can't hit some high notes, although I am an alto singer back in the days when I was single singing in our church with my fellow friends and my husband who was our music director. 

Here it is...
I will start with what is the latest Launch 
 and money making program then I will go down the list.

Launching this Wed - Aug. 5 @ 9am E.T.
5 Level Cycler.



Golden Angles finally launched last Monday Aug 27.
I am glad, I jumped on the wagon on launch date,
although there was a glitch where I got log out
and had to log back in and my first 3
matrix were in the 5K+ and the 2nd set of 2 matrix
were in the 16K+.  Never the less, I still managed
to cycle those first 3 in Level 1 on launch date.
I cycled Level 1 again last Friday, 
Level 2 yesterday, and another Level 1 today.
With the rate of cycling happening on this one,
this one will definitely be a winner.
Tips & Thoughts on this kind of Program.
This is a cycler, so one must wait for its 
matrix turn to cycle. Members need to understand
that enough funding is required to keep account active.
But once, you start cycling getting into the momentum,
you will be cycling in no time.
Also, it is better to have at least 5 subs
or more instead of just one and buying
your subs all at the same time, so it will most
likely cycle together.
Update from Admin
It has come to our notice that some of our 
members account have been compromised. 

To avoid this situation, 
please login into your account
and change your password regularly 
and also make sure you are not using 
the same old passwords you have used 
in other similar programs in the past. 

GoldenAngels is not responsible 
if you have your account compromised 
and funds withdrawn.

Buku will be 2 weeks since launch tomorrow.
Update from Admin
In celebration and to help ALL Buku Members 
we will be holding a very SPECIAL 2 days.

It will be what we call 
and I know you will look forward to 
DASH FOR BUKU ADS.

From 9:00 a.m. EST Today 09/02/2012 
until 9 a.m. EST 09/04/12 if you own:

At least 0 Buku Ad Subscription 
or 100 dosen’t matter how many.
The SINGLE purchase button 
will be left wide open for you.
This is the time to build your Buku advertising
units very quickly. That’s right you DO NOT need a 
Subscription to participate.
You heard that right. 
Now is the time to tell everyone you know 
about Buku Ads!! This 48 hour period is going to be 
very powerful for your referral earnings as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I cycled 19 Matrix in Level 1,
5 Matrix in Level 2, and 2 Matrix in Level 3
since launch date.
Tips & Thoughts on this kind of Program.
Again, this is a cycler and everyone had to wait
until it's their matrix#'s turn to cycle.
So enough funding again is very important.
Buying more subs all at the same time is the
best strategy instead of just 1 sub.
New Wealth 468.2
This one proves to be a winner as well.  
Earning me every 10 days without fail.
I am on Tap 5.3 and will buying Tap 5.4 this week.
Total Funding: 305.66
Total Withdraw:  781.06
Total Cycle Earnings:  $3,881.32
Last 10 Days of Cycle Earnings:  $522.00 
GBC - GrandBankClub
is not taking new members at the moment,
so I took down the banners above.
I am continuing to earn my 2% here and 
requesting withdraw with it's new 50% repurchase
rule.  Thanks Gord!
ProfitClicking
JBP is now ProfitClicking.Com,
Launching countdown is on the website.

Members can check here for updates.
TGP is down at the moment and is closed for new members.
It is being repaired due to the damaged the hackers
had done to the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment