Translate

Monday, August 15, 2011

No Sales No Shares

This weekend, I went for a weekend getaway with my family and thanks to wifi internet in the hotel I was able to check earnings on my programs. I was a little disappointed that one of my favorite money making program had paid 2% for two days this weekend.  I was crushed at first but came to realize that 2% wasn't bad at all and the program is paying fast on withdrawals. The statistics shows increase in membership though with a decrease in sales this weekend which resulted in the 2% pay out.   2% daily interest is still a lot better than the 1% a year interest in the bank.  I switched gear immediately and changed my disposition to be happy, content, and thankful of what I got.


All programs online cannot continue paying members if there is no sales.  So, no sales...no shares.  Members panicking will stop buying then starts huge withdrawals which will surely kill any programs.  Bad posting in forums can contribute to decrease in sales as well. Remember the demise of Washington Mutual? Members panicked and started withdrawing all their money which led to the collapsed of the bank.  


Members had to take into considerations that summer time and weekend can contribute to decrease in sales as well. Be patient and give the program a chance to gear up when everyone returns from their vacations and getaways. As I was on a weekend getaway myself too.


Some members had stopped buying or just bought 1 or 2 for fear of the decrease in earnings. Earnings will decrease if we continue with this kind of mentality.  One posting in the forum even suggested to stop promoting.  This will definitely bring in the kill.


I urged everyone to change their mind set, choose wisely on their investment strategy, filter out any negative publicity and promote good paying programs.  Take note that online business are slow during August and January, so don't complain if earning shares goes down.  Make sure you continue buying even on vacations via wifi, or mobile access unless you are in an area without connections at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment